Just had to share these fun photos of Maya with my grandma. Aren't they a cute pair? :) And if Maya thought she was in love now, she didn't even know that she had blueberry bliss waiting for her at home, thanks to Grandma and her blueberry bushes. Yum! I still have a few in the freezer...mmmm...


At Cami's family birthday party, we had a surprise visitor--my Aunt Kelly from Idaho! It was so fun to have her and for my kids to be able to meet her (yeah, we don't get together much, so this was a real treat!).

In other news, we've been doing some fishing this summer (anyone else tired of this topic yet?). Here are the girls being cute on the way out.


Maya has become quite the little artist, and I was really surprised how well she took to painting. She got the routine down right away: water, paint, paper; water, paint, paper. She didn't mix the paints nearly as much as I thought she would, although I didn't foresee her turning the paper over to utilize both sides of the paper...yeah, that works better with crayon than paint...

And here are a few more random photos that I wanted to share. The one of Lily at the bottom is my new desktop background. I love that girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment