Monday, August 31, 2009

Random summertime fun

I'm trying to make it look like I actually blog, so I'm cramming a few more posts in before the month is out. Besides, what better day than the first day of school to catch up on blogging?

We took the girls to the temple and got a few cute pictures. Lily in particular had been waiting to go ever since I tried to take her when it was closed. Oops! But we got the visit in finally.



We also went to a family picnic with Ryan's mom. The property was gorgeous, the weather was nice, the food was good, and everyone was so nice. We had a good time.

Maya wore these shoes every day for what seemed like all summer. She loved them, and told everyone that would listen that her daddy bought them for her.

The girls and Ryan picked plums and got a Gator ride.


There were giant goldfish in the pond, and the girls loved to throw them food and watch them surface.


1 comment: