Friday, March 27, 2009

Sorry, Mom

I guess I'm in trouble. According to my mom, I abandoned my blog, and she had been checking it, and I quote, "EVery DAY!" So now I have to keep up a little better (what? I was busy! So many books to read, so little time!).

So here are a few highlights from my day, dedicated to the Grandmas who (it turns out) care:
  • Cami is gone for the night. Again. She's only six and I haven't seen her all Spring Break. I miss that girl!
  • Maya, Lily and I went to see my Grandma and Grandpa, and all Maya wanted to do was throw hard toys at them and dance in the rain. What energy!
  • Lily reminded me at dinner at my Grandma's that I need to put more butter on everything Maya eats so we can fatten her up, on doctor's orders. My Grandma thinks that's hogwash. I'm inclined to agree.
  • We met my new little first-cousin-once-removed today, sweet baby Frances from Alaska. She's SO beautiful! We also met another cousin's new hubby. Our family is growing!
  • I love my mom! :)
Don't tell her, but I'm hoping that last comment gets me off the hook with my mom. At least now that I'm all grown up, she can't ground me off of reading any more. Anything but that!

4 comments:

  1. Your mom would be ticked with me....I haven't blogged in a month and I have no books to show for it! You always make me laugh. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, what is up with our mom's bossing us around with these blogs?! My mom will be all, "it's been four days, let's get a move on." They must love us or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if it's the love for us or the innate need to see new pictures of their grandchildren at regular intervals...either way, I guess I can't complain too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay i'm posting a comment! I am the coolest awesomest sister you have. I love the pics of the girls. they are so dang cute and i can hardly stand it :) ah my girls. all four of you guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete