Friday, March 6, 2009

Isn't she lovely?

A little while back, I entered a giveaway for an adorable beanie with a flower at Angela's Accessories and then completely forgot about it. You can't blame me; I never actually win anything...until now! She had to track me down to get me my prize, but it came today in a perfect little ribbon-tied box, and Lily couldn't wait to try it on.


These pictures would look way better if she were actually wearing a matching outfit and her hair were done differently, but you get the idea. Too cute!

Right now their merchandise is all discounted, so go check them out! I love their line of St. Patrick's Day stuff.

5 comments:

  1. I do believe that you won a blazer shirt of a radio thing in middle school I was quite jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! I'd forgotten all about that! I remember going down to the radio station--too funny. I guess that time worked out better than the radio contest that Jared and I tried to enter one time when we were little. My mom found us on the phone, and we'd been listening to a busy signal for 15 minutes, waiting for them to answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! There are some really cute ones like that here at The Quilted Bear store but I have no baby girl to wear one, so I bought one as a shower gift. Adorable, Lily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! She always looks great! Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete