
It's true. I'm really only starting this blog as an outlet for my many, random, adorable pictures of my kids. Like this one. So, although I really need to get some recent ones of the three of them together, here is the beginning of their life together as our three girls in pink! (And the beginning of my blog--good night!)
good job on the blog! :) cute pic too! I have to laugh that I was chatting on line last night with Steve T's wife (she is super fun and nice) anyways she had the cutest blog on the block background too! Anyways, funny thing is that it is my friend in my ward's business that she started like a year or year and 1/2 ago. I had no idea it was so BIG or so many people knew about it! :) fun! Looking forward to more readings from you! ;)
ReplyDeleteYay!! Lisa has a blog!!
ReplyDeleteI, for one can never see too many pictures of these beautiful little flowers!
ReplyDeleteYay, I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch with you through blogging! Your girls really are beautiful. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute pic! I can't wait for Frances to have more siblings to take fun pics like the one you have of your girls. I'm so glad you started a blog so I can see your family grow from so far away.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, your girls are DARLING!! The oldest reminds me so much of you! Cute background as well:)
ReplyDeleteLISA, LOVE WHAT YOU DOING. THE GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BOTH FOR THE GREAT JOB YOU ARE DOING. I CAN SEE WHY MY LIL SISSY CLAIMS THEM FOR HERSELF. THEY ARE MINE THOUGH BECAUSE THEIR DADDY IS MINE. LOVE YOU BOTH. I AM VERY PROUD THAT MY SON IS WORTHY OF SUCH A GREAT CALLING. HE IS A BLESSING TO SO MANY. (RYANS REAL MOM.)
ReplyDelete