
This is my little Maya Rose. I was going to say that it was back when she was still well-behaved, but I guess this was also back when she was planning to be breech. And back when she scored so poorly on the Non-Stress Tess two days before her scheduled c-section that I had to go straight to the hospital, leaving her two sisters at the sitter's until Grammy could go get them (and pack their bags since I thought I had a couple more days, oops! Come to think of it, Ryan had to pack my bag, too, and go retrieve the car seat from storage. Can you tell this was my third child?)
Anyway, I've loved this little sweetie since before these pictures were even taken! This next one is by far my favorite ultrasound picture of her, ever my rambunctious little monkey (I wish I could do this move):
followed closely by this one (both hands up at her face--almost like peekaboo!):
Of course, I could hardly stand to wait for her to arrive, so I could get to know her little personality even better--even though I had a wry idea of what I was in for. What can I say? All the trouble she caused (and still causes) was worth it!

I'll be optimistic and assume that my friends are reading this barely-started blog :) and tag Kristina Miller, Heather Hedrick, and Shelley Schaugaard for the game.
Ok I guess It's my turn. Hope it's not the craigs list folder...
ReplyDelete