Sunday, July 11, 2010

Maya's New 'Do

I didn't even wait for Maya to quit screaming and crying after I finished brushing out her hair on Tuesday before I put a call in to my hairdresser. "Maya, 12 o'clock, Saturday? Sounds PERFECT!" So while I will definitely miss this:

and this: (can you say "dinglehopper"?)

look what I got in exchange!

These pictures seriously do not show how adorable she is in person. My mom called her a pixie, and I think that's the perfect word!

(If you're wondering if I'm feeding my daughter chopped up hot dogs and a Tootsie Pop for lunch in these pictures--Why, yes. Yes, I am.)

2 comments:

  1. Maya looks like she's ready for preschool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh so cute! I am here at Lisa's house and let me tell you these pictures really don't do her juistice. She is super cute and getting big enough to put in her own hair clips. sigh... I remember when she was in Lisa's tummy and I was painting Maya's baby room.

    ReplyDelete