Sunday, July 11, 2010

All dressed up and nowhere to go!

Now that school's out, we finally have time to have fun with our hair. Except then nobody gets to see our cute fashions. Oh, well. :) We look good for ourselves, anyway, right?

Cami had a friend over, and they wanted to do curlers. It actually made it really hard to tell them apart from the back. Such cuties!







4 comments:

  1. Who is this beautiful young lady. It can't be my little owl all grown up, can it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, see, if you continue to blog so well, you're gonna get me in trouble! It'll be all, "I noticed Lisa is blogging even though it's summer. I guess I'll have to call Kelly to see what it's like to have a daughter's blog to read..." But even though I'm mad at you for not being a slacker, these are adoreable pics of your kids and I loved the scripture CD one. I'll have to pick that one up! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, Melanie, I'm in trouble all the time. If it makes you feel any better, I'm only posting all this stuff for my mom because she's out of town. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, cute! Having a blog is like an online journal, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete