Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The rest of Spring Break, and SPRING!

See, this is why I need to do this as I go. I already forgot what we did last week. I DO know we had a ton of fun--Lily, Maya and I went back to the aquatic center three more times and had a blast. We played games and ate out with Dad, then Dad took Lily fishing (I'm still waiting for him to upload the pics, but they caught 2 bass) and we were all SO happy when Cami came home Thursday. I am so mad that I didn't write this all down earlier--I know there were things I wanted to share. Seriously, my brain is on low power all the time now!

We're also enjoying just Spring in general at our house. We've started seeds twice now, and had our little greenhouse blow over twice now (we salvaged most of it the second time), and we're enjoying all of the flowers blooming in the yard. Ryan has been planting things like crazy--blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, flowers, vegetables--I can't wait for this summer when I can benefit from all his hard work, ha ha.

Lily is taking swim lessons and doing really well. I can't wait to see how she improves by the end of the session. It's difficult for Maya to sit and watch because after last week, she feels like she owns the place. Cami is doing great at piano and can play the Hymns Made Easy version of "We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet" all the way through with just a couple bumps--I'm so proud of her! Mostly around here, we're glad winter is over, even if spring in Oregon means rain, rain, and more rain...

1 comment:

  1. SO *jealous* of your growing season!! I want to plant all of those things but not all of them do well here. We're planning the garden now though and we'll get the seeds started this weekend. Your yard must be FULL of good stuff!!

    Congrats to Cami on her piano skills! I can barely play any of the Hymns Made Easy. So great that she plays so young!

    Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete