Friday, April 2, 2010

Just archiving

I hate to break this to you, but I actually write this blog for me, not you (okay, maybe you, Grandmas). I am HORRIBLE at journaling, so I started a blog so I might be able to remember a fraction of the cute things my kids do every day. (Now you know why you leave my blog thinking, "Does she really think I care about this?" Um, no, I don't. I'm surprised you keep reading--thanks!) :)

Anyway, I wrote some Maya-isms on the sidebar when Maya had just started talking, but they aren't very impressive any more, now that she spends more time talking than quiet. So I thought I'd add them into the actual blog:

"Stwaw, pwease!" (To the waiter when he brought her a drink but no straw.)

"Daddy Wose!" (She thinks her middle name is a term of endearment when we say, "Maya Rose," so she's started calling Ryan "Daddy Wose.")

"Silly Daddy." (Probably her most frequent comment about her dad.)

As well as these funny pictures from last year:

What Maya is most likely doing while I post to my blog

What Maya is most likely doing while I post to my blog
Feeding the fish...


throwing a royal fit...


getting into lotion with her pants halfway down (?)...


putting mom's makeup on...


...can we say "more supervision, less blogging?"

Stay tuned to see how long it will take me to put new pics or quotes on the sidebar. Anyone who guesses "more than a month" will have the unfortunate distinction of both knowing me too well and being unfriended by me on Facebook. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Kaylee has been calling Me or Mia or others with ADDISON! after their name - it's for when they are in trouble because that is when her middle name gets used. :) I guess she is in trouble alot - because when you ask her what her name is she says "Kaylee Addison" :)

    So I love that your baby does it too! :)

    ReplyDelete