Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good music+cute story=blog entry

This goes out to my (almost) seven-year old who also loves Taylor Swift's song "Love Story." I'm surprising myself by posting this, because, to be honest, she's been singing/humming/listening to this song so much, I pretty much hate it (if that word was allowed in our house). It must be because these musicians are amazing, and the sweet story reminded me of Cami.


Update 6-25-2009: Ooo, bad internet etiquette. Sorry, Jon (because I'm sure you read my blog). This is Jon Schmidt, I got this video from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys and you can go to his website for more information about him: www.jonschmidt.com Whew! Now I feel better.

4 comments:

  1. This song/clip has been all over Utah.. (since the dudes are LDS) And I am glad to see that it made it up your way.

    How are you!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song!! I just watched this Dateline special on Taylor Swift and I'm a newly converted fan!

    ReplyDelete