You know, the ones in my last post of that oh-so-cute little girl with the big eyes? It is just a disguise, I tell you. Today I had lunch with some of the other preschool moms and was relating a recent episode with Maya that included hitting and biting and screaming, and one of them said, "That cute little thing?" Oh, yes. You better believe it.
I just put her down for a nap. At 5:30. Ryan will probably kill me when he gets home and finds out that she's going to be awake from 7 to 10 tonight, but it was either that or his wife "down for a nap" with the bedroom door shut and locked when he gets home, with the 3 kids doing who knows what!
We had some amazing sunshine today and spent a lot of time outdoors (sorry, no pics), so she didn't really get a nap today, and that just doesn't work. OB-viously. So here's to sticking to our routine better in the future!
Maya is a cutie even if she does those things. I love being around her. She mothers Bekah!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete