


Okay, maybe not the best, but they certainly represent the level of concentration on helping us get good Easter pictures. Here's one with Maya copying her sister (as usual, for another example, see above):

The only time we got Lily on camera without a goofy smile:

Huggy huggy!

I'm going to frame this and call it "Girl with Chocolate: A Self-Portrait"

Hey! I recognize THESE kids!


I don't want to ever hear Maya complaining that we only took pictures of the older kids:




Let me narrate Maya's thoughts for this next one: "Uh, hi, Mom. Don't mind me. Since you are teaching Relief Society today and have to get three girls (and yourself) ready for church in cute dresses and hairdos this morning, not to mention host 22 people tonight for Easter dinner, I thought I would just help you out by using toilet paper to clean the big kid toothpaste off my face. Aren't I a good helper?"

Despite Maya's best efforts, we really had a nice Easter. I had a lot of my family with me (missed you, Stef!), we had wonderful food (thanks, guys!), my mom helped me "Spring Clean" last week, my MIL did dinner clean-up, my girls sang in a great program put on by our stake, and we really tried to focus on our Savior as we celebrated the miracle of His day.
~~~~~~~~~~
Your girls are so beautiful! I see so much of you in them. Even the mischief part...lol!(wink, wink) Miss ya girl!
ReplyDeleteI like the one where Lily and Maya have their hands on their hips, and where Maya found all the Easter eggs. ~Cami
ReplyDeleteOkay, so stop begging already! :-)
ReplyDeleteI just forget sometimes to check all my emails, blogs, facebook, etc. But a little reminder always helps.
Your pics and your comments are great! Your girls are just as cute and adorable as their Mommy! Thanks for taking the time to do this.
I love it! ~Your Favorite MIL
Looks like it was a great Easter. Your girls are always adorable!
ReplyDeleteI wish all this didn't make me snort when I laugh, my co-workers must be wondering.... Please have those little blossoms know I am using my custom note pad today and thinking of them with a smile and a stomach ache.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like everything turned out great! What a schedule though... Way to pull it off. :)
ReplyDelete