Friday, September 16, 2011

This Moment in Time

Life is really good right now. I just need to record a few of the things I'm so in love with right now so I don't forget! (Thanks to my friend Amy for inspiring me to create my own version, Friday-style, of her Sunday Gratitude posts.)

1. Walking the girls to school every morning and stopping to eat wild blackberries with Maya on the way home.

2. Chubby baby boy legs, chubby baby boy tummy raspberries, chubby baby boy grins and giggles, chubby baby boy rolling from front to back and back to front again because all he wants is to sit up but can't, chubby baby boy toes, chubby baby boy nose, chubby baby boy neck nibbles...okay, you get the picture.

3. DDR. I bought it earlier this week for myself for my birthday and I LOVE it. Yes, I know my birthday is not until next month.

4. My sister coming over every week for the day (and her yummilicious baby too!).

5. Nine hours a week with Maya at preschool. She loves it. I love it.

6. A few big, successful projects behind me. Some big, exciting opportunities ahead.

7. Banana bread warm from the oven at 6am. (This has already been a very productive day! Not typical.)

8. Ryan rollerblading with the girls amidst the miriad of other things he has on his plate.

9. Talking scriptures with my mom.

10. Tomatoes from our jungle, er, garden.

3 comments:

  1. So when do we get to see actually pictures of this chubby baby? And what is DDR? Loved reading this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right, Amy, I'll get right on those pictures! Maybe during my luxurious nine hours this week? =)

    DDR is Dance Dance Revolution, a game for my Wii that makes me look ridiculour and sweat like crazy. I'm addicted.

    Apparently I'm not allowed to comment on my own blog so I had to retype this comment and I'm signing in as Anonymous. ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up for a DDR challenge! Can you bring it to lunch on Thursday? LOL

    ReplyDelete