Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Love of My Life #5

I just had to get some pictures up of my sweet boy, even if they were taken with my new (lower-quality) iPhone camera since I put my last one through the washer, oops! Anyway, he's pretty much adorable no matter what kind of camera you use...I'm not at all biased, no way.

(I had to include the one with the burpcloth because it's his favorite toy. He spits up so much there is always one on his chest, and now that he can manipulate his hands, he's always putting it in his mouth and chewing on it.)

3 comments:

  1. So adorable!!! Glad to finally see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...he's so stinkin cute. I want to eat him up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure right after you took these pictures he threw up all over you…..I don't know why he bothers eating! JK-I cannot handle how CUTE he is!

    ReplyDelete