Good parts: we didn't have Maya. I think I seriously would have had to leave after a half hour if Maya hadn't been at her cousin's. Also, we hit the cafeteria JUST before their 2 o'clock (?) rush. Plus, my kids didn't seem to mind the chaos nearly as much as I did, so I finally just relaxed and centered my mind on the well-deserved nap I'd be taking that afternoon. :)
Friday, March 25, 2011
OMSI=Oh My Seriously Insane
Spring Break and OMSI are not a good combination. I should have realized that already, but we had actually just had a lot of fun at the Gilbert House in Salem a couple days earlier, so I thought, How bad could it be? Uh, BAD. Think walking half a mile from one of the last ten parking spots in their overflow-overflow parking lot. Or people at every single station of every single exhibit, so that not only did you have to wait in line for any little thing you wanted to do, you had to spend your entire turn with some mom behind you saying loudly, "No, honey, we have to wait for OUR TURN," and looking at you meaningfully. Grrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment