Friday, March 25, 2011

My adorable husband

This week, Ryan has had what he called the longest and craziest week in almost seven years of working at Xerox. He has thought for the last couple days that he might be able to get off early since the girls were on spring break, but that turned out to be a pipe dream....he got home at 7:00 tonight. We had dinner, and by the time the kids got into bed at eight he was already asleep. I grabbed him a pillow and blanket and have been enjoying this cute view for an hour and just had to share. It's a little sad because he's been telling me how much he was looking forward to just relaxing on Friday night, but I guess this is one form of relaxation...

1 comment:

  1. He is pretty darn adorable. :) Like daughter, like Dad? (re:your last post)
    LOVE your pics. I need to take more everyday shots like these.

    ReplyDelete