Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Some Pumpkin Fun

I love that we've been in one place long enough that I am now taking Maya on the same field trips and Cami and I did five years ago. If I remember (which I most likely will not), I should dig up some pictures of Cami and Lily at this farm. That would be a fun side-by-side!
Where's Waldo? Can you see her poking her head out of a tunnel?

Staring out into space. :)


Preschool class and friends.




Mmm, apple cider donut and a hay ride!




I don't know if I'm ever getting out of this maze!




Yep, I found the exit slide! Woo hoo!




Hey, I DO like the apple cider, Mom!



Let me just finish this off here...
I went down this slide and lived to tell the tale!




Yes, I am touching the goat. I'm getting way too grown up and brave!




And feeding the baby calf?!? (She thought this was AWESOME.)

1 comment: