Today I browsed ONE section of the bookstore-not the kids section--for over an hour.
Today I met my sweetie for a lunch date at the park, but never looked at the playground. Not even once.
Today I bought new running shoes, complete with a 15-minute fit analysis and trying on box after box of shoes, some of them twice. There were no kids climbing on the treadmill or saying they were hungry in the whole store.
Today I took a nap at four o'clock, just because I felt like it. (And, possibly, because I have had ten hours of sleep total in the last two days.)
Today I browsed the internet instead of making dinner.
Today I was so happy to see my kids running through the front door and smiled at the contentment of having spent 24 hours in paradise.
Today I am so grateful for my mother!
dude what I wouldn't give to have my mom closer to do that! :) That does sound like paradise ! :) FUN for YOU!
ReplyDeleteSuch bliss. Glad you enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete