Sunday, August 28, 2011

Un-Tangled: the summer's biggest hit!

At our house, long hair that stays neat and tangle-free is about as likely as magic hair that glows when you sing. So despite the fact that Maya has spent the summer using clips to attach long strips of toilet paper to her head, I talked her out of growing up to be Rapunzel and convinced her she'd much rather have short, CUTE hair.

Cami was game, too--when you're nine, the attention you get from a drastic change in hairstyle far outweighs any negatives. Then Lily jumped on the bandwagon, and I brought home three girls with hair several inches shorter than they left with.

I'm so excited that when school starts tomorrow, I won't be brushing long, gnarled hair that results in long, gnarled crying sessions. That means more time to run in circles trying to get out the door on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment