Saturday, June 4, 2011

Preschool graduate!

Maya and I were part of a great preschool co-op this year! She is getting so big, and she loved being a part of this group with her friends. I loved it because the other moms always did such great activities that I would never come up with, and we had a lot of fun when it was my turn to teach. (I introduced a song about the Three Bears my very first week teaching, and they insisted we sing it every time after that all year. In fact, Maya was just singing it today, so cute.)

One of the moms presented them with graduation "caps" and "diplomas" that they loved, along with a memory book with pictures from several of their activities and field trips. It was such a great way to end the year. On to preschool year 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment