
He helped to entertain Maya who sat still for about five minutes of the hour-long program. She spent the rest of the time sliding around on the slick floor in her tights, off to the side. If it had been Cami five years ago, I would have been inflexibly strict, and she would have behaved, darn it! With Maya, I thought, she's not hurting anything and I least I can pay attention in peace!

Ryan, my dad, Maya and I attended the graduation. She was so cute up there singing her songs, and they finished up with a classic: the Chicken Dance. I wish I had captured a photo of that! One of the pictures below is Lily looking very serious. It was a weird picture but the only usable one with her cap on.



We're so proud of Lily! She's had a great year, had fabulous teachers, and learned a lot. I can't believe she's going to be a first grader.
No comments:
Post a Comment