Sunday, January 3, 2010

Slowly resurfacing...

I am so glad to be past the blurs that you all knew as November and December. In our house, it's simply called "mistleotoeseason." Now that I've rejoined the land of the living, I've wanted to post something again, but after almost two months of silence, I was waiting for just the right thing to say. Something so clever, so witty, so profound as to leave you wiping the tears from your eyes as you sigh with satisfaction: "That Lisa. How I've missed her blog."

Dear readers, prepare yourselves for disappointment. I opted instead to take the pressure off myself by saying hello, how are you, and posting a couple random pictures of my kids to up the entertainment value at least a little.

So, Hello! How are you? Enjoy these (random) photos of the girls on our Polar Express train ride.




More to come soon! But for now, I have other work to do: rediscovering the art of a Sunday afternoon nap... (Hello, 8 am church!)

5 comments:

  1. 8 am church?? What kind of crazy outfit are they running up north?? Crazy!! Glad you are back, and I'm never disappointed! your girls are darling, keep the posts coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure missed you!! Glad to hear that your holiday was grand!! and seriously 8 am church!! crazy talk. Not sure the church is true at that time of morning on a Sunday. Best of luck to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Glad you're back in the 'real' world! :) Can't wait to come see you guys in a couple weeks! Those little girls are getting so big. I'm gonna hug them a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I have 9 am church and a hubby that is at bishop rick meetings and can't help me get the kids ready! I didn't stop to realize that before this little calling of his I SERIOUSLY HONESTLY NEVER got my kids dressed for church on Sunday. Sure I usually did their hair. But he would feed them, get them dressed etc. Even when they were babies I would just lay out the clothes I wanted them to wear! :) Hopefullyyou have a hubby to help you.

    Anyways, good to hear from you! I am curious. . . about your mistle toe business, it intrigues me. Call me and tell me about it sometime. :) Before Wed or after Sunday. I really am curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, 8 am church isn't as bad as it sounds! Considering that my kids are typically up by 6:30 or 7 anyway and that my 2-year old NEEDS her afternoon nap, it is much preferable to the 12:30 schedule we had last year. And I already single-handedly get all three girls ready by 7:30 on five other mornings of the week, so why not Sunday, too? (No hubby to help this week, though it varies from week to week). All in all, my Sundays are looking good with 8:00 church.

    Apie--can't wait to see you!!! Don't forget the hugs for me! :)

    ReplyDelete