When your 2-year-old comes to you at 8:30 at night in a diaper and rubber boots and tells you she's going outside to work in the garden, you know it's time to get the camera out. (Terrible quality, sorry!)
:) I think she gets her fashion sense from her momma :) I have seen you in goo goo boots and your tidy whities before. :) You may have been the first asleep at the sleep over. . . but! :)
Tee heee!!! SO SO cute. LOVE the fashions. I can't believe she's so big!
ReplyDelete:) I think she gets her fashion sense from her momma :) I have seen you in goo goo boots and your tidy whities before. :) You may have been the first asleep at the sleep over. . . but! :)
ReplyDeleteYou wish, Kristina! Weren't you always the first asleep? Oh, wait, that was Candace.
ReplyDelete