
A few days ago, all three girls decided to attack me and lay on top of my chest. While this certainly restricted my ability to breathe, it wasn't quite as bad as I made it out to be: "I...can't...breathe...," I whispered and then pretended to be dead (I know I'm not the only mom to do this, c'mon!).
Despite all the poking and prodding (my favorite is the manual attempt at opening my eyes), I am proud to say I didn't even flinch. Cami, not sounding as worried as I would have liked her to, said to Lily, "Do you think she's really dead?" There was no fooling Lily, though, because her vast experience with death has taught her what to look for:
"Nah," she said. "She's not snoring. That's what people always do when they're dead."
I couldn't help it. I started to laugh, and the tackling began again in earnest.
So cute! You made me smile :)
ReplyDeleteAmy
Kids say the funniest things! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow...god thing I wear a CPAP mask or I'd be dead every night! :)
ReplyDeleteYour girls are the cutest! Miss you guys a bunch!
HA HA HA! That is a great one. Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteYou have to love the reasoning of kids! Funny!
ReplyDelete